Commercial Services - Electrical Panel and Additional Upgrading
Upgrading the electrical panel helps to ensure that your electrical system is equipped to meet your business needs and protect your employees and property. Do you work in an aging building? Call Reliable Electric, we will send a licensed electrician to inspect your building’s electrical wiring and distribution system to determine your main electrical service panel needs. Oftentimes all you may need is a simple upgrading or replacement of an important component. Both upgrade and replacement will help you prevent electrical emergencies before they occur. Call Reliable Electric today to upgrade or replace your electric panel.
Electrical Panel Upgrades
Is it time to upgrade or replace your main electrical service panel? The average life-span of a building today is around 30 years. Oftentimes we find that even when a building is updated and renovated, the electrical wiring remains the same. Why does this matter to you? An electrical technician can explain how a steady increase of business electronic use + energy consumption = electrical systems overloaded. Your business may be operating with insufficient electrical support for their modern electrical appliances.
Call Reliable Electric at 843-215-7725…if you answer yes to any of these questions.
- Are you making additions to your business?
- Are you beginning a new construction project?
- Do you need more outlets?
- Did your insurance company require that you make an upgrade?
- Do you use multiple extension cords?
- Do your electronic devices run on less than full power?
- Do you require a 240v circuit?
- Do you need to add an electrical sub panel?
- Do you need a power surge arrestor?
- Are your outlets two pronged (non-grounded)?
- Is a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) required?
- Do you want an Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter?
- Are your computers protected by a dedicated circuit?
- Do your lights flicker?
- Are your breakers constantly tripping?
- Do your fuses blow regularly?
- Does your main electrical service panel box make a crackling sound?
- Are your electrical service conductors overheating?
Call us now at 843-215-7725, and a journeyman electrician will take care of all your commercial electric needs. After all…We’ll “BEE” There!
Click on a commercial service for more detailed information:
• Emergency Systems Upgrades and Improvements
• Lighting Receptacles Upgrades and Improvements
• Specialty Lighting
• Life Safety and Security Equipment
• Electrical Panel and Additional Upgrading
• Fire Suppression
• Energy Savings
• Maintenance on Cat 5 Data/Voice
• Swimming Pools Upgrades and Improvements
• Commercial Build Outs
• Supervisor on all Projects