Commercial Services - Life Safety and Security Equipment
Isn’t it time you got your business’ electrical safety inspection? At Reliable Electric, the safety and security of you and your employees are our first priority. Our electricians know that electrical fires, electrocution and electric shock injuries are the most common dangers in regards to electrical safety.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, 278 workers died from electrocutions while at work in 1999. That accounts for almost 5% of all on-the-job fatalities that year. Making these deaths all the more tragic because they could have been prevented.
Reliable Electric takes all the precautions and uses the most advance electrical tools to prevent electrical fires or electric shock due to faulty wires or appliances. Taking proactive safety precautions is a great way to prevent lawsuits, injuries and fatalities.
Below are easy ways to implement electrical safety and security at your place of business:
- Hi-Tech Trouble Shooting
- Dedicated Computer Circuitry
- Generator Installation and Maintenance
- Code Updates and Corrections
- Wiring Upgrades
- Transfer Switches
- Specialty Receptacles
- Electrical Safety Inspections
- Shock and Fire Prevention-AFCIs-GFCIs
- Electrical Panel Upgrades
- Landscape, Security & Parking Lot Lighting
Call us now at 843-215-7725, and a journeyman electrician will take care of all your commercial electric needs. After all…We’ll “BEE” There!
Click on a commercial service for more detailed information:
• Emergency Systems Upgrades and Improvements
• Lighting Receptacles Upgrades and Improvements
• Specialty Lighting
• Life Safety and Security Equipment
• Electrical Panel and Additional Upgrading
• Fire Suppression
• Energy Savings
• Maintenance on Cat 5 Data/Voice
• Swimming Pools Upgrades and Improvements
• Commercial Build Outs
• Supervisor on all Projects