As a homeowner, do you understand how your heating system works? To keep your home warm during the winter, you need a functioning heating system (HVAC).
Let The Professionals
Here are a few items you should have a professional inspect to make sure your unit is working at peak performance.
1. Check for leaks in seals and inspect ductwork
2. Clean or replace the air filter
3. Clean and check the motor and blower
4. Testing HVAC safety controls
5. Testing pressure switches
Let The Homeowners
As the homeowner, there are things you can do to help your HVAC heating unit run better and save on energy.
1. Check ductworks for leaks and make sure it’s properly insulated and sealed
2. Change your indoor air filters monthly
3. Purchase an HVAC heating unit that is energy efficient
4. Clean blades and other external components of your ceiling fans
5. When mowing the yard- Don’t allow grass or leaves to spray into your HVAC system
If you have further questions on your home’s heating and cooling, call Reliable Electric and Heating & Air.