Residential Service - Exterior Lighting
Exterior lighting can increase the safety, beauty and value of your home or beach house in Myrtle Beach. Our menu of services includes innovative design and expert installation of a wide variety of exterior lighting fixtures, including:
- Deck, patio or garden lighting to enjoy beautiful outdoor living of Myrtle Beach homes
- Floodlights – emphasize impressive architecture or connect to a motion sensor for home security
- Pathway lighting – discreet ground level lighting that lets you see your way while highlighting your home landscaping
- Recessed brick lighting – typically for decorative purposes but also used to keep high-traffic areas safe
Now that we have sold you on the beauty of exterior lighting, you now need an electrician. Our electricians not only assist you in deciding what looks best for your home, but reinforce safety concerns in keeping your home well lit.
Our wide range of services in this area includes:
• Service Contracts
• Breaker Panels
• Wiring Tests
• Outlet and Switch Fitting and Retrofitting
• Interior Wiring, Rewiring and Consulting
• Amp Service Upgrades
• Recessed Lighting
• Exterior Lighting
• Whole House Lighting Controls
• Home Theater Installation
• Cat 5 (Category 5 Cable) Data/Voice Wiring
• Emergency Service with a 24/7 Hotline
• Air Conditioning
Knowing industry trends and your home is our job. So much so, we’ve kept current with the latest technology allowing us to provide customers with energy efficient home appliances, products, and services. This includes installation of home computer networks, energy-saving devices, and state-of-the-art security systems.
If you need a Coastal Carolina electrician offering affordable service and convenient payment options, call us. Reliable Electric will give you upfront pricing and the help you require. Remember, we are a fully licensed and insured company that employs clean-cut, uniformed technicians who always arrive as scheduled, because We’ll “BEE” There!
How to prepare for hurricane season
Hurricanes are powerful storms that can be life-threatening and as cause significant property damage. During hurricanes, always be on the look-out for flooding, storm surge, strong winds and tornadoes. Because of these dangers, preparation is vital as well as knowing the difference between the threat levels.