Residential Service - Wiring Tests
Our master electricians are willing to share their years of expertise, including:
- New construction – we’ll make sure your electrical installations pass code.
- Home – from breaker panels and groundings to home appliances, frayed wires and basic home safety, we’ll check your home and recommend repairs, electrical rewiring or upgrades.
Don’t leave your safety to chance. Give us a call today to schedule a comprehensive residential electrical wire test.
Our wide range of services in this area includes:
• Service Contracts
• Breaker Panels
• Wiring Tests
• Outlet and Switch Fitting and Retrofitting
• Interior Wiring, Rewiring and Consulting
• Amp Service Upgrades
• Recessed Lighting
• Exterior Lighting
• Whole House Lighting Controls
• Home Theater Installation
• Cat 5 (Category 5 Cable) Data/Voice Wiring
• Emergency Service with a 24/7 Hotline
• Air Conditioning
Knowing industry trends and your home is our job. So much so, we’ve kept current with the latest technology allowing us to provide customers with energy efficient home appliances, products, and services. This includes installation of home computer networks, energy-saving devices, and state-of-the-art security systems.
If you need a Coastal Carolina electrician offering affordable service and convenient payment options, call us. Reliable Electric will give you upfront pricing and the help you require. Remember, we are a fully licensed and insured company that employs clean-cut, uniformed technicians who always arrive as scheduled, because We’ll “BEE” There!
How can I save money on my next electric bill?
We suggest first determining where possible issues/hazards are in your home or office. Thermal imaging is a great start! The imaging technology allows our licensed electricians to see through the walls and identify hot spots or potential hazards. Early detection and repair of potential issues will save you time and money.