Thermal Imaging - Residential and Commercial
Thermal Imaging Scans
In today’s competitive work environment, one cannot afford energy inefficiencies or worse, downtime. Thermal imaging is a new technology that is saving homeowners and contractors a lot of money, offering numerous applications for commercial, industrial, and residential buildings. Our state-of-the-art thermal imaging camera lets an electrical technician to identify existing and potential electrical problems quickly and efficiently.
Allow our certified and licensed electrician to use thermal imaging on your home or business. The imaging scans are a safe and efficient power quality analyzer (PQA). The scan will reveal to the electrician if the equipment is operating at normal temperatures. For Example: If action is needed, our thermal imaging device will indicate that this motor will fail soon unless corrective actions are taken.
At Reliable Electric, we understand Thermal Imaging benefits and how it can help your home or business diagnose and quickly detect if electric service is required or conflicts in low voltage networks.
Reliable Electric recommends regular thermal imaging scans of the following equipment:
• Electrical Panels
• Switch Gear
• Bus Duct
• Variable Frequency Drives
• Control Cabinets
• Circuit Breakers
• High Voltage Switch Cabinets
• Transfer Switches
Other uses for Thermal Imaging are:
• Mechanical Equipment: Gears, Bearings, Belt Drive Motors, Refractory Insulation Pumps
• Flat Roof and Wall Inspections: Check insulation and water intrusion
• Steam Operating Systems: Scan steam traps and like components. (One malfunctioning steam trap could cost your business an estimated $10,000 annually)
The benefits of a thermal imaging scan are numerous, and include:
• Reducing unscheduled down time
• Preventing loss of production
• Longer Equipment life
• To Set baselines in new equipment installations
• To Satisfy insurance requirements
• Reduction in the chance of electrical fires
• Avoiding component failure that may result in accidents and save human life
• Identifying building energy loss problems
• Identifying water intrusion before it spreads creating mold or safety hazards
• Any situation were temperature is critical
The benefits of using a Thermal Imaging Scan means a better bottom line for the homeowner, business owner, contractor, engineer, or architect involved.
Remember, thermal imaging is safer, faster, and more accurate than traditional troubleshooting preventative maintenance currently used. Reliable Electric’s certified technicians and licensed electricians will photograph everything with their infrared cameras, download and view the images, indicate problem areas, and prepare a report for you with recommended actions. Be proactive in keeping your business or home up and running and call us for a thermal imaging inspection!