It’s spring, the time of year to schedule your HVAC tune-up. Call Reliable Electric to make sure your unit is in tip top shape and ready to cool your home or office during the summer months. We always suggest units to be check twice yearly to ensure optimal efficiency. Scheduling your HVAC tune-up now is best and helps you avoid summer rush appointments.
A pre-season cooling tune-up provides home and business owners with a variety of benefits:
- Lubrication and adjustment of your AC system’s parts can contribute to a more efficient system operation.
- Potential safety issues can be uncovered during a technical inspection.
- Save money by increasing your system’s energy efficiency with performing semi-annual heating and cooling checks.
- To enhance your cooling and heating, we will clean, tune, and calibrate your HVAC system. This will also improve indoor air quality.
- Routine HVAC maintenance provides early detection of potential system problems and costly repairs.
- Keeping your system in operating at peak performance will increase the life of your HVAC unit.
Spring Tune-Up Inspection
While on-site our licensed and experienced electricians will also inspect the following system parts.
- Air Ducts
- Condensate Drain
- Electrical Wiring and Connections
- Fan Motor, Blades, and Housing
- Safety Devices
- Switches and Controls
Call Reliable Electric at 843-215-7725 and pay only $49 for a Spring Tune-up. No Jingle. No Rhymes. Just prompt professional service.